10 best-selling cars in Spain in 2016
With 1,147,000 new cars registered, sales grew in 2016 by 10.9 percent. Here are the 10 best-selling cars in Spain last year.
In the month of December 96,886 registrations, representing an increase of 9.3 percent over the same month of 2015. With the complete data of the last month of the year in 2016 enrolled in our country a total of 1,147,000 new cars were registered a 10.9 percent more than 2015.
Despite these good economic data, the average age of the Spanish fleet stands at 12 years, an age that will continue to grow over the next few years, according to suggest the main associations of automotive sector in Spain: Anfac (National Association of Automobile Manufacturers and Trucks), Ganvam (National Association of Motor Vehicle) and Faconauto (Automotive Dealers ).
Compact and utilitarian, preferred for the Spanish public
The C cars compact segment are the preferred for him Spanish public, according to comprehensive data recorded during enrollment 2016. In the list of the 10 best-selling models, we find up to four models of C compact segment: the Citroën C4 (First position), the Seat Leon (Second), the VW Golf (Fourth place) and Renault Megane (Sixth).
He B car segment cars also attracts a good number of buyers of new cars. In this ranking of the 10 best selling models in Spain, we are up to five cars in this segment: Seat Ibiza, Opel Corsa, VW Polo, Renault Clio and Dacia Sandero.
Here you can see a detailed list of 10 best-selling cars in Spain 2016.
1. Citroen C4: 34,615 units registered
2. Seat Leon 33,653 units registered
3. Seat Ibiza: 31,836 units registered
4. Volkswagen Golf: 28,678 units registered
5. Opel Corsa: 26,897 units registered
6. Mégane Renault: 26,040 units registered
7. VW Polo: 25,424 units registered
8. Renault Clio: 25,357 units registered
9. Nissan Qashqai: 25,202 units registered
10. Dacia Sandero: 25,068 units registered
Renault, the leading car brand sales
For manufacturers, tough battle that was fought for being the brand with more registrations in 2016 in our country Renault, Opel and Volkswagen in a narrow range of cars sold. Then here are the top ten best-selling brands of Espaañ during 2016.
1. Renault: 90,503 cars sold
2. Opel: 89,383 cars sold
3. Volkswagen: 89,012 cars sold
4. Peugeot: 83,523 cars sold
5. Seat: 77,643 cars sold
6. Citroën: 60,607 cars sold
7. Ford: 60,114 cars sold
8. Nissan: 57,087 cars sold
9. Toyota: 55,672 cars sold
10. Kia: 53,412 cars sold