Opel has announced pricing marketing the new Corsa generation. German utility now supports orders, but will not be delivered until early 2015.
The new Opel Corsa of the 13,540 euros 1.4 petrol 75 hp 3-door body and Expression finish and maximum price stood at 19,455 euros of the 115 hp 1.0 petrol 5-door and Excellence finish.
Available in three and five doors (The latter variant with a premium of 525 euros), the offer consists of four petrol engines and two diesel with two power variants. Within the first section, the range starts with 1.4 atmospheric 75hp and the same propellant with 90 CV (with version also LPG). More powerful is the 1.4 Turbo 100 hp and 115 hp 1.0 Turbo. As diesel variants, we find the 1.3 CDTI with outputs of 75 and 95 CV, although the latter is not available in this first phase of launch of Corsa.
Regarding equipment, the Corsa range has three trim levels: Expression, Selective and Excellence.
Prices of the new Opel Corsa 3-door
- 75 hp Corsa 1.4 Expression: 13,540 euros
- 90 hp Corsa 1.4 Expression: 14,040 euros
- Expression Corsa 1.3 CDTI S&S 75 hp: 15,690 euros
- Selective Corsa 90PS: 15,140 euros
- Selective Corsa 1.4 LPG 90 hp: 16,640 euros
- Selective Corsa 1.4 Turbo S&S 100 hp: 15,940 euros
- Selective Corsa 1.0 Turbo S&S 115 hp: 17,240 euros
- Selective Corsa 1.3 CDTI with S&S 75 hp: 16,790 euros
- Selective Corsa 1.3 CDTI with S&S 95 HP: 17,090 euros
- 90 hp Corsa 1.4 Excellence: 16,830 euros
- Excellence Corsa 1.4 Turbo S&S 100 hp: 17,630 euros
- Excellence Corsa 1.0 Turbo S&S 115 hp: 18,930 euros
- Excellence Corsa 1.3 CDTI with S&S 95 HP: 18,780 euros
(*) A 5-door versions is necessary to add 525 euros.