In the third generation Fiat Panda a qualitative leap seen in several aspects, especially in terms of space, functionality, comfort for occupants and extensive equipment. He Panda new measures 3.65 m long, 1.64 m wide and 1.55 m high, so it has slightly larger dimensions than its predecessor. Yet these outer dimensions are placing the Panda as a very compact car, ideal to function in the maelstrom of the big cities.The practicality its five-door body it turns into a space in your advantage inside. The five occupants of the new Fiat Panda They have at their disposal a trunk with a capacity of 225 liters, volume that can be expanded up to 870 liters if the rear seats. This new generation launches Spanish ten colors available for the exterior, six different configurations for the interior, two designs for wheels and hubcaps two other types of alloy wheels 14 and 15 inches in diameter.
The levels of the Fiat Panda 2012 equipment are two: Pop and Lounge. In the Panda Pop are standard the following elements: side curtain airbags for front and rear seats, dual front airbags multistage, ABS with brake assist emergency, adjustable steering wheel, power steering mode City (the makes smoother and faster), electric front windows, painted bumpers in body color and mirror housings black. Meanwhile, in the level Lounge finishing elements such as control opening and closing, the air conditioner, two head restraints longitudinal roof rails, mirrors in body color, handles in body color are available , CD MP3 radio with 4 speakers + 2 tweeters, plus interior trim, emergency spare wheel and side protection moldings.At mechanical chapter, the new Fiat Panda engine incorporates reduced levels of consumption and emissions. In gasoline, the engine is available 0.9 Turbo TwinAir two-cylinder 85 hp with Start&Stop stopping and starting of the engine, plus the atmospheric 1.2 69 hp. In Diesel, you can choose the 1.3 MultiJet II 75 hp with Start&Stop. All these versions are front-wheel drive, although in the future Fiat It has confirmed that there will be variants panda 4x4.
Prices Fiat Panda (no discounts):
- Fiat Panda 1.2 69 HP Pop: 9,900 euros
- Fiat Panda 1.2 69 HP Lounge: 11,600 euros
- Fiat Panda TwinAir 85 HP: 13,100 euros
- Fiat Panda 1.3 Multijet 75 hp: 13,900 euros
Discounted prices until the end of March:
- Fiat Panda 1.2 69 HP Pop: 8,575 euros
- Fiat Panda 1.2 69 HP Lounge: 9,990 euros
- Fiat Panda TwinAir 85 HP: 11,300 euros
- Fiat Panda 1.3 Multijet 75 hp: 11,990 euros
If you have a car more than seven years old, the transalpine firm offers until the end of this month Fiat Eco Bonus. With it, you can cut another 800 euros a discounted price. Thus, if you want to replace your vehicle used by the new Panda, these would be the prices:
- Fiat Panda 1.2 69 HP Pop: 7,770 euros
- Fiat Panda 1.2 69 HP Lounge: 9,190 euros
- Fiat Panda TwinAir 85 HP: 10,500 euros
- Fiat Panda 1.3 Multijet 75 hp: 11,190 euros
New Packs for Fiat Panda 2012 (each offered 500 €):
- Flex sleeps 5: 5 seats, rear seat 60/40 flat folding passenger seat, driver seat adjustment in height, Kit Comfort, rear seat pocket and Cargo box.
- Tecno: TomTom Navigator, Blue&Me and steering wheel controls.
- Security: ESP, LSCM (Low Speed Collision Mitigation) and parking sensors.
- Style: Alloy wheels 15 '' and fog lamps.