Car sales in Europe face the second half of 2015 with optimism. From January to July 2015 They have grown 8.6 percent and already accumulated a total of 23 consecutive months of increases. By brand, Volkswagen continues to dominate the market, with a total of 1,052,218 units traded, followed, far behind ya, Ford with 633,845 vehicles sold and Renault with 586,859 units.
By Models, no one cough to Volkswagen Golf, that repeats itself as the best selling. also it highlights the good behavior of his older brother, Volkswagen Passat, whose sales in these first seven months of 2015 have increased by up to 40 percent compared to 2014 figures.
The best-selling cars in Europe. January-July 2015
1. Volkswagen Golf: 322,517 units
2. Ford Fiesta: 197,344 units
3. Renault Clio: 188,945 units
4. Volkswagen Polo: 184,963 units
5. Opel / Vauxhall Corsa: 169,004 units
6. Ford Focus: 148,111 units
7. Qashqai: 144,898 units
8. Volkswagen Passat: 133,208 units
9. Octavia: 131,632 units
10. Peugeot 208: 138,877 units