Possibly, snow chains be your best ally in overcoming these difficulties. But it is not always easy to put the chains.The director of Traffic, Pere Navarro, acknowledged not long ago that "put chains at low temperatures, ice cream and in certain circumstances it costs a lot, it's not that simple."Therefore, we will give you accelerated course how to install them, what you buy and how you maintain them. As a picture is worth a thousand words, do not miss the video we offer along these lines. We tell you step by step how to act.
|-Practice at home to learn how to assemble them quickly.|
- Always carry a heavy gloves to keep hands cool you too.
- You have to use them when snow accumulates.
- - They should always be placed in the wheel drive. Vehicles AWD the lead on the front axle.
- Yes there are light snow, it is better to go for the less-traveled areas of the road: there, the chains will grip better. When more, we circulate following brands of other vehicles.
- The maximum speed that can move the chains is 50 km / h.
- They will be dismantled when the snow disappears. After use, they must washed with hot water and dry to prevent rusting.
Remember that strings are the only solution that guarantees mobility on snow. The "sprays" which are sprayed on -the tire chain called Liquid only provide a temporary adhesion and, although they may be useful in an emergency situation. Moreover, its use is not permitted on the open road.
|Just hit the Spanish market calls fabric chains. The company produces the Norwegian AutoSock and are a simple sheath with an elastic, it fits the tire in seconds.The fabric that consists not slip on snow or ice and its creators say they are as effective as traditional. In addition, they focus alone on the wheel, do not weigh, can be washed and stored anywhere. |
Currently they cost between 90 and 100 euros, a price that may seem high if we will not use them much. But little versed when drivers put chains will forget the price just to see how easy it is to place this Norwegian "invention".
Fabric chains are sold in four different sizes: 54, 58, 62 and 66. It is desirable to know, because this numbering does not match the typical enumerations manufacturers of metal chains. When buying them, look at the instructions that are printed on the bag. In them you can find out what is the size you need your car. So we could know, just all very light soils, such as the Suzuki Jimny can carry. The manufacturer does not recommend any other 4x4 on the list of models that can mount.