No doubt about it: new Peugeot 3008 is one of the SUV fashion. If you are thinking about renewing your vehicle and purchase one type SUV, sure the 3008 It is one of the alternatives you've targeted as a potential option. To help you choose your decision, thoroughly analyze its range with a single goal: selecting the most interesting and balanced versions that can be adjusted to your needs.
Peugeot 3008: points more attractive
- Is a car that enters the eye: he This SUV exterior design is very modern Street and calls attention.
- attractive and futuristic interior: at Peugeot 3008 SUV interior highlights its implementation through a digital screen 12.3 " configurable, another touch screen 8 "floating in the center of the dashboard and a buttons metallic appearance and aerospace inspiration to quickly access the various menus on a raised center console that surrounds the driver.
- Care for the design and innovation is possible, with such original solutions like option electric scooters' e-Kick "with a receptacle and charging station in the trunk increases our mobility to park the 3008 with 12 km range to a maximum speed of 25 km / h.
- Latest version of its i-cockpit, the driving position tiny wheel located very low, to show the instrumentation above the rim, instead of inside as usual.
- By design, quality of materials, settings and ergonomic controls, no doubt. This Peugeot 3008 stands well above the category average, with some flavor to Premium model.
- He trunk, with 500 liters, It shows an excellent ability, countersigned by very regular shapes. It has a floor that can be placed at different heights in the top flush with the loading plane. Below we find a emergency spare wheel.
- Peugeot Connect Nav. With the Navigation 3D Conectada with voice recognition, 3D follow your itinerary and consulting services in real time on the touch screen 3008 (TomTom traffic information, gas stations, parking nearby, local weather forecast). With the option of danger zones will receive real-time alerts for all areas of accidents, hazards or speed limits you can find on the road.
- With the Mirror Screen function, you can use via the touch screen of your applications smartphone CarPlayTM compatible with Apple or Android AutoTM *. Y You can recharge your smartphone wirelessly.
- Do you have your hands full? Thanks to the ingenious handsfree gate, The trunk opens and closes only to simplify the burden of all your valuables. A slight gesture foot under the bumper is enough to drive it ... and simplify your life.
Peugeot 3008: its equipment
He Peugeot 3008 SUV is offered in four trim levels: Active, Allure, GT Line and GT. Of these, which we recommend is the Allure. From entry level Active, the Peugeot 3008 comes into our hands very well equipped, even equipped with dual zone climate control, and other technology in the vast majority of their rivals or are contemplated or are an option, as Head up Display configurable, capacitive touch screen 8", The signal reader or detector fatigue, always outside the interesting rear parking sensors or alloy wheels 17". But additional 2,250 euros you can access connectivity and security systems that are important to bring in the car.
Peugeot 3008: engines
- Gasoline 1.2 PureTech 130. Three-cylinder with 130 hp, an engine for its response and strong torque would be difficult to guess both the engine seems to have more cúbicos- centimeters, as its architecture, it conveys softness. The 6-speed manual provides good touch, especially is soft, with accuracy and speed average.
- Petrol 1.6 THP 165 hp. This engine is even more refined ... and more performance. Only it offered with automatic transmission torque converter, smooth and fast in use, which is optionally available in other engines, except 180 hp 2.0 BlueHDI is also standard.
- Diesel 120 hp 1.6 BlueHDI. Offers very good momentum, thanks in part to its generous torque figure; 32.7 mkg measured on our chassis dynamometer. Therefore, no wonder that accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 10.1 s or below at 80 4th a120 km / h in 8.4 s. All with actual consumption of 5.8 l / 100 km for the manual transmission version.
- Diesel 2.0 BlueHDI 150/180. It is divided into two power levels: 150 or 180 hp. The latter feels more powerful, harder, but their performances are not much higher; barely exceeds half a second short acceleration in 0.8 seconds in the 1,000m, while retrieving achieves the same time On a gear!
PEUGEOT 3008: OUR MOTOR RECOMMENDED
1.6 BlueHDI: Despite exceed 1,500 kg shows an amazing facility in support changes. Dynamically note handily passes thanks to its successful development and a turnover of more than 30 mkg torque at 1,750 rpm above. The braking assembly rounds 70.2 m.
PEUGEOT 3008 ALLURE 120 1.6 BlueHDI, our final choice
His touch, variety of powertrains and equipment give the Peugeot 3008 feelings of good quality and its frame is very comfortable on the day. The driving position and the conductor insulation not leave anyone indifferent. his Diesel engine 120 hp seems the most balanced option.
Peugeot 3008: prices
1.2 Pure Tech 130 Active: 23.000
1.2 Pure Tech 130 Allure: 25,950 euros
1.2 Pure Tech Line 130 GT: 28,100 euros
1.2 PureTech 130 EAT6 Active: 25,500 euros
1.2 PureTech 130 EAT6 Allure: 27,750 euros
Allure 1.6 THP 165 EAT6: 29,150 euros
EAT6 1.6 THP 165 GT Line: 31,300 euros
1.6 BlueHDI 120 Active: 25,200 euros
1.6 BlueHDI 120 Allure: 27,450 euros
1.6 BlueHDI 120 GT Line: 29,600 euros
1.6 BlueHDI 120 EAT6 Active: 27,000 euros
1.6 BlueHDI 120 Allure: 29,250 euros
1.6 BlueHDI 120 GT Line: 31,400 euros
2.0 BlueHDI 150 GT Line: 31,400 euros
2.0 BlueHDI 180 GT: 36,050 euros
You may also like
- Folding electric bicycle Peugeot, already in Spain
- 5008: the Super 3008 test in 10 + 1 keys (actual data)
- So is the Peugeot 308 2017, data and official photos
- Peugeot 2008 vs 3008 1.6 BlueHDI: small or compact SUV?