Big magnates, singers, actors, boxers, football players... many of them invest their money in cars from price exorbitant. With the premiere of the new Bugatti Chiron, the successor to the great Bugatti Veyron, you must update the list of most expensive cars in the world. Here's the Ranking date of more expensive cars of the moment legally licensed to conduct open traffic.
- 1 Koenigsegg CCXR 1. Trevita ($ 4.8 million / approximately 4,470,000 euros)
- 2 2. Lamborghini Veneno ($ 4.5 million / approximately 4,100,000 euros)
- 3 3. W Motors Lykan Hypersport ($ 3.4 million / almost 3,100,000 euros)
- 4 4. Koenigsegg One: 1 (2,850,000 dollars / 2,560,000 euros almost)
- 5 5. Bugatti Chiron (2.4 million euros / dollars more than 2,660,000)
- 6 6. Ferrari F60 America (2.5 million dollars / 2,276,000 euros)
- 7 7. Koenigsegg regera: 1.8 million euros
- 8 8. Aston Martin One-77 (1,150,000 lbs sterling / slightly more than 1,477,000 euros)
- 9 9. Pagani Huayra ($ 1,400,000 / 1,270,000 euros each)
- 10 10. laferrari ($ 1,400,000 / 1,270,000 euros each)
Koenigsegg CCXR 1. Trevita ($ 4.8 million / approximately 4,470,000 euros)
He boxer and "showman" Floy Mayweather is one of its only two owners, the only two drivers who can enjoy the very exclusive Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita, with price 4.8 million (around 4,470,000 euros). The big sports peculiarity of the Swedish firm? As having a body finished in diamond carbon fiber fabric, a process of highly complex construction.
2. Lamborghini Veneno ($ 4.5 million / approximately 4,100,000 euros)
The Lamborghini Veneno, either version coupe and its variant convertible Roadster, He is honored to be among the most exclusive and expensive cars. Sant'Agata Bolognese firm only intends to produce 12 units (3 coupe and cabrio 9) at a rate of 4.5 million (from 4,100,000 euros, according to the current exchange rate). Both mounting a motor 6.5 V12 750 hp. The great peculiarity of Lamborghini Veneno Roadster is that it has no roof or any element that covers the cabin, which thank all those lucky them to reach with him more than 350 km / h top speed.
3. W Motors Lykan Hypersport ($ 3.4 million / almost 3,100,000 euros)
In early 2013 the brand new sports-based Lebanon, W Motors, presented the very exclusive Lykan Hypersport. Only 7 units were manufactured at the rate of 3.4 million (almost 3,100,000 euros). In its impressive exterior design, the body made entirely of carbon fiber and LED type lights embedded with small diamonds out. The engine produces 750 hp and 102 mkg maximum torque !, allowing you to lower the barrier of 3 seconds in the 0-100 km / h (2.8 seconds) and reach 395 km / h maximum speed.
4. Koenigsegg One: 1 (2,850,000 dollars / 2,560,000 euros almost)
The Koenigsegg One: 1 is another one of those cars that qualify adjectives to describe it correctly and just. 1,341 hp, acceleration 0 to 100 km / h in 20 seconds and a price that almost reaches 3 million (specifically, 2,850,000 dollars or nearly 2,560,000 euros). If your ability to accelerate is brutal, so it is in its brutal braking, with an estimated 400 a0 km / h in 10 seconds (with a braking distance of 28 meters) data.
5. Bugatti Chiron (2.4 million euros / dollars more than 2,660,000)
The Bugatti Chiron is undoubtedly the big premiere of the year 2016 in the segment of super sports cars. natural substitute Bugatti Veyron, the new Buggati Chiron has already been placed on Olympus cars. Its starting price starts at 2.4 million euros and all it promises is simply spectacular: 1,500 hp, 1500 Nm of torque, acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h in 2.5 seconds and a maximum speed of 420 km / h.
6. Ferrari F60 America (2.5 million dollars / 2,276,000 euros)
Only 10 units will be sold the Ferrari F60 America, one of the most exclusive jewelry created in the dream factory Maranello During the last years. The first customer can now enjoy their Ferrari F60, after he picked up at the dealership 'Palm Beach Cavallino Classic' Florida (USA) last January. This lucky owner has all the potential and rage atmospheric engine 6.3 V12 740 hp at its disposal. The price of this new "Cavallino" It is 2.5 million dollars (2.276 million euros).
7. Koenigsegg regera: 1.8 million euros
The Koenigsegg regera is the third Gamecock Swedish manufacturer that stands among the most exclusive cars of the moment. Recently presented its production version at the Geneva Motor Show 2016, impresses with its over 1,500 hp They obtained from a complex hybrid system. It can reach 100 km / h from a standing start in no less than 2.8 seconds and its starting price announced in the Swiss city is 1.8 million euros (just over $ 2,000,000).
8. Aston Martin One-77 (1,150,000 lbs sterling / slightly more than 1,477,000 euros)
Alone 77 units They have produced one of the Aston Martin most exclusive in recent times, One-77. Lightness carbon fiber everywhere, sports genes up to Aston Martin and, above all, a sweeping design that combines perfectly the elegance of a "gentleman" British with the boldest aggressive details that characterize a missile on wheels. Priced at 1,150,000 pounds (just over 1,477,000 euros), the Aston Martin One-77 It is in this very select group.
9. Pagani Huayra ($ 1,400,000 / 1,270,000 euros each)
Very well chosen name Huayra God of winds and hurricanes in the South American culture of the Aymara for one of the last works of art created by Pagani. Motor 6.0 V12 biturbo originally Mercedes-AMG, 730 hp power and a trickster design for a car in which everything is big, including its price ($ 1.3 million, approximately 1,270,000 euros).
10. laferrari ($ 1,400,000 / 1,270,000 euros each)
Laferrari. That is, the Ferrari more sublemo and almost perfect ever created. Nearly 1,000 hp (963 hp) in order to stand up to his two great rivals hybrid: the McLaren P1 and Porsche 918 Spyder. Fernando Alonso and could squeeze it thoroughly in Fiorano and was delighted.