2015 Ford Mondeo to have reached the new releases expected since its introduction to the market in the last months of 2014, available on its bodies of four and five-door and family.
And it is that it has already begun production of the Mondeo with the gasoline engine 125 hp 1.0 EcoBoost, associated with a manual six-speed, joining in the petrol range also 1.5 and 2.0 EcoBoost 160 and 240 hp, respectively.
As for the Diesel, a new engine is added Bi-turbo 2.0 TDCi 210 hp and coupled to an automatic transmission Powershift six relations, the most potent of the diesel offered. It binds to a 1.5 TDCi 120 hp and two liters in the same power levels of 150 and 180 hp. Technological innovation for the latter two powers is that they allow opt for the System 'Intelligent All Wheel Drive', able to make a transition to front-wheel drive when traction and grip needs require it.
Finally, the range is completed with the hybrid version (Available from the start of production) with a total output of 187 hp, resulting from powered by a gasoline engine and an electric motor system.
2015 Ford Mondeo range
- 1.0 EcoBoost petrol 125 hp Manual
- 1.5 EcoBoost petrol manual and automatic 160 hp
- 2.0 EcoBoost petrol automatic 240 hp
- 1.5 TDCi Diesel 120 hp Manual
- 2.0 TDCi Powershift Manual Diesel and 150 and 180 hp
- 2.0 TDCi Diesel 'Intelligent All-Wheel Drive' of 150 and 180 hp Powershift
- 2.0 TDCi Powershift Diesel 210 hp
- Gasoline-electric hybrid 187 hp